Saturday, September 10, 2011

Word Junky.

Word Junky


Today’s a strange day for me.
For all the words are bigger.

Bigger Words = Bigger meaning.
-Me.
Bigger is better and biggest is best.
-Burroughs.

And every syllable,  
From every tongue,
That's been filling up in my Cochlea.
Has progressed.
And now adapted,
I'm a walking boom-box machine,
With only myself,
I play the role of the listener.
Without class and without 95.

And my eyes,
They used to scroll through FB,
Like one who sets his gaze on a stream,
Of tepid water.

All the words couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Now the words are coming at me
Better than any kind of lover.
In the fashion of  Koon’s balloons,
Or Holzer’s texts.
Word’s the size of skyscrapers.
It’s all very personal now.
And I finally believe in words again.

Each word is the sum of all parts.
It’s true.
And every part carries meaning.
I do believe so.
If you don’t believe me
Carve this out,
On a tablet of plastic.
And repeat it like a mantra.

“All words carry meaning. And all meaning is good for me.”

Do this for 41 days and 41nights,
Without food, drink
And entertainment
Eventually,
You’ll get what I mean.

And yes, you may use FB,
But only to communicate your experience.

1 comment: