Sunday, May 22, 2011

An Assault On Affection.















It's out! My first comic, An Assault On Affection.

There are 2 shops that you can purchase my comic from:

The first is Doinky Doodles, at 33 Bali Lane (2nd Floor). Tues-Sat 1-8pm. Website: www.doinkydoodles.com. Doinky Doodles is an amazing shop, that my friend Pixin owns, there's a little section of comics and zines there that  I absolutely love (including her own). Do check it out!

The second is Absolute Comics, at 200 Victoria St #03-13 Parco Bugis Junction, it's a comic shop that I have been faithfully buying comics from, another great shop.

I really hope that more people will support these local shops, to me they are something special. The big stores are much more impersonal in comparison. I'll be putting my comics in at least three more stores and that will be that. Will update this post as I find more stores.


BTW, make sure you check if the stores are closed for special occasions, by checking online.

For any inqueries, please e-mail me at fatcrumb@gmail.com.






Updates

You can now get my comic at Cat Socrates too! # 03-39B Bras Basah Complex, 231 Bain Street. They open from 12- 8pm (mon-sat) / 1-7pm Sun and Public Holidays. Website: www.catsocrates.com.sg.


1 comment:

  1. will definitely get myself one when i get back to Singapore Jon! :)

    ReplyDelete